- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Balmaceda weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The August weather guide for Balmaceda, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Balmaceda in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Balmaceda in August, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Balmaceda in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Balmaceda in August - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Balmaceda in August?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Balmaceda in August and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Balmaceda sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Balmaceda in August 2021. Select a month to view Balmaceda sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||08:06||17:41|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:44||17:59|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:17||18:17|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.