- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Chile
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Arica weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for Chile
The June weather guide for Arica, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Arica in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Arica in June, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Arica in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Arica in June - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Arica in June?
The average sea temperature around Arica in June is 18°C.
Does it ever rain in Arica in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Arica in June and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Arica sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Arica in June 2022. Select a month to view Arica sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||07:06||18:12|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||07:11||18:13|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||07:14||18:16|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.