- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Arica weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for Chile
The April weather guide for Arica, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Arica in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Arica in April, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Arica in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Arica in April - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Arica in April?
The average sea temperature around Arica in April is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Arica in April?
There are usually no days with some rain in Arica in April and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Arica sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Arica in April 2022. Select a month to view Arica sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:48||19:42|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:51||18:31|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:55||18:22|
- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.