- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Faya Largeau weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chad with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 4242°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chad
The June weather guide for Faya Largeau, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Faya Largeau in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 42°C in Faya Largeau in June with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Faya Largeau in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Faya Largeau in June - that's 84% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Faya Largeau in June?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Faya Largeau in June and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Faya Largeau sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Faya Largeau in June 2021. Select a month to view Faya Largeau sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:07||18:16|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:08||18:20|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:12||18:23|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.