- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Bardai weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chad with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chad
The April weather guide for Bardai, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bardai in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Bardai in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bardai in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bardai in April - that's 78% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bardai in April?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Bardai in April and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bardai sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bardai in April 2021. Select a month to view Bardai sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:45||18:07|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:33||18:11|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:22||18:17|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.