- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book flights to popular destinations worldwide
- Pay holiday deposits from only £60 per person
Am Timan weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chad with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chad
The September weather guide for Am Timan, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Am Timan in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Am Timan in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Am Timan in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Am Timan in September - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Am Timan in September?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Am Timan in September and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Am Timan sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Am Timan in September 2021. Select a month to view Am Timan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:29||17:48|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:28||17:39|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:28||17:30|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.