- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Am Timan weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chad with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chad
The March weather guide for Am Timan, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Am Timan in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 40°C in Am Timan in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Am Timan in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Am Timan in March - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Am Timan in March?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Am Timan in March and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Am Timan sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Am Timan in March 2022. Select a month to view Am Timan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||05:54||17:49|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:46||17:50|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:36||17:50|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.