- Save £300 on selected Marella Cruises in 2021/2022
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Sao Filipe, Fogo weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cape Verde with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Cruise deal finder
Recommended for Cape Verde
The February weather guide for Sao Filipe, Fogo, Cape Verde shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sao Filipe, Fogo in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Sao Filipe, Fogo in February, falling to 13°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Sao Filipe, Fogo in February?
The average sea temperature around Sao Filipe, Fogo in February is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Sao Filipe, Fogo in February?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Sao Filipe, Fogo in February and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sao Filipe, Fogo sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sao Filipe, Fogo in February 2022. Select a month to view Sao Filipe, Fogo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:07||18:37|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:03||18:42|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:56||18:46|
- Check out latest deals on holidays in 2021 & beyond
- Save with latest online deals & discount codes
- Pay £0 deposits + get free child places
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.