- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Beverly Hills weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Beverly Hills, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Beverly Hills in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Beverly Hills in February, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Beverly Hills in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Beverly Hills in February - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Beverly Hills in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Beverly Hills in February and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Beverly Hills sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Beverly Hills in February 2021. Select a month to view Beverly Hills sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:50||17:24|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:39||17:37|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:23||17:49|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- San Francisco
- Big Sur
- Palm Springs
- Lake Tahoe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.