- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Beverly Hills weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for California
The August weather guide for Beverly Hills, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Beverly Hills in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Beverly Hills in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Beverly Hills in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Beverly Hills in August - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Beverly Hills in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Beverly Hills in August and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Beverly Hills sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Beverly Hills in August 2021. Select a month to view Beverly Hills sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:05||19:54|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:16||19:39|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:27||19:20|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Lake Tahoe
- Big Sur
- San Francisco
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.