- Get free cancellation on California accommodation
- Search by date, browse map or filter by property type
- Check upcoming rates & last minute availability
Beverly Hills weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for California with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for California
The April weather guide for Beverly Hills, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Beverly Hills in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Beverly Hills in April, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Beverly Hills in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Beverly Hills in April - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Beverly Hills in April?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Beverly Hills in April and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Beverly Hills sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Beverly Hills in April 2022. Select a month to view Beverly Hills sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:41||19:15|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:22||19:25|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:05||19:37|
- Save 30% on Covid-19 Fit to Fly test & travel certificate
- Home Covid-19 PCR test with free express delivery
- Receive online results within 24-72 hours once test at lab
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.