- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Bakersfield weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Bakersfield, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How hot is it in Bakersfield in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Bakersfield in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bakersfield in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bakersfield in July - that's 86% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bakersfield in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Bakersfield in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Bakersfield sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bakersfield in July 2021. Select a month to view Bakersfield sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:45||20:15|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:53||20:10|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:04||20:00|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
- Blackout periods may apply
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Lake Tahoe
- Santa Barbara
- Big Sur
- San Francisco
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.