- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in California
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Bakersfield weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for California with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for California
The January weather guide for Bakersfield, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bakersfield in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Bakersfield in January, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bakersfield in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bakersfield in January - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bakersfield in January?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Bakersfield in January and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bakersfield sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bakersfield in January 2022. Select a month to view Bakersfield sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:05||16:55|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:04||17:08|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:56||17:23|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.