- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Bakersfield weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Bakersfield, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for California
How hot is it in Bakersfield in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Bakersfield in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bakersfield in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bakersfield in August - that's 85% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bakersfield in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Bakersfield in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Bakersfield sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bakersfield in August 2021. Select a month to view Bakersfield sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:05||19:59|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:16||19:43|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:28||19:24|
- Save on skiing holidays to the USA in winter 2020/2021
- Pay low deposits from Just £100 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where is hot in California in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Lake Tahoe
- Big Sur
- San Francisco
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.