- Save up to 10% on ski breaks with Balkan Holidays
- Book online to save on ski & snowboard holidays
- Low deposits from £70pp plus free 22kg luggage. T&Cs apply
Pamporovo weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bulgaria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Bulgaria
The April weather guide for Pamporovo, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Pamporovo in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Pamporovo in April, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pamporovo in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pamporovo in April - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pamporovo in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Pamporovo in April and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pamporovo sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pamporovo in April 2022. Select a month to view Pamporovo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:05||19:46|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:42||20:02|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:20||20:18|
- Save up to £85 per person on summer 2022 holidays
- Pay just £49 low holiday deposits per person
- Plus free child places available
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.