- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Victoria weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
Recommended for British Columbia
The May weather guide for Victoria, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Victoria in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Victoria in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Victoria in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Victoria in May - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Victoria in May?
The average sea temperature around Victoria in May is 10°C.
Does it rain in Victoria in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Victoria in May and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Victoria sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Victoria in May 2021. Select a month to view Victoria sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:53||20:29|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:31||20:49|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:17||21:06|
- Save £50 per person on Cosmos tours in 2022
- Book early & save 10% on Globus trips in 2022
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.