- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Tofino weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
Recommended for British Columbia
The July weather guide for Tofino, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tofino in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Tofino in July, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tofino in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tofino in July - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tofino in July?
The average sea temperature around Tofino in July is 13°C.
Does it rain in Tofino in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Tofino in July and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tofino sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tofino in July 2022. Select a month to view Tofino sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:23||21:32|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:36||21:22|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:55||21:04|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.