- Save up to £772 per couple on tours in 2021
- Plus receive up to £300 in air credit
- Book escorted tours & cruises with Cosmos & Globus
Tofino weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 219219 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
Recommended for British Columbia
The April weather guide for Tofino, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Tofino in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Tofino in April, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tofino in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tofino in April - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Tofino in April?
The average sea temperature around Tofino in April is 10°C.
Does it rain in Tofino in April?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Tofino in April and the average monthly rainfall is 219mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tofino sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tofino in April 2021. Select a month to view Tofino sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:00||19:56|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:31||20:17|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:03||20:39|
- Save on flights to Canada, USA & the rest of the Americas
- Book online for low fares with Air Canada
- Fly to Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Cancun & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.