- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Sandspit weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
Recommended for British Columbia
The June weather guide for Sandspit, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sandspit in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Sandspit in June, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sandspit in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sandspit in June - that's 36% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sandspit in June?
The average sea temperature around Sandspit in June is 12°C.
Does it rain in Sandspit in June?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Sandspit in June and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sandspit sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sandspit in June 2022. Select a month to view Sandspit sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:26||22:05|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:19||22:17|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:24||22:18|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.