- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Sandspit weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Recommended for British Columbia
The July weather guide for Sandspit, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sandspit in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Sandspit in July, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sandspit in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sandspit in July - that's 35% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sandspit in July?
The average sea temperature around Sandspit in July is 14°C.
Does it rain in Sandspit in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Sandspit in July and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sandspit sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sandspit in July 2022. Select a month to view Sandspit sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:25||22:17|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:40||22:06|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:03||21:43|
- 2021 rail tour holidays held at 2020 prices
- 3 free perks worth up to £500 per couple
- Book Rocky Mountaineer train tours in 2021/2022
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.