- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Sandspit weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for British Columbia
The August weather guide for Sandspit, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sandspit in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Sandspit in August, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sandspit in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sandspit in August - that's 39% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sandspit in August?
The average sea temperature around Sandspit in August is 15°C.
Does it rain in Sandspit in August?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Sandspit in August and the average monthly rainfall is 77mm.
Sandspit sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sandspit in August 2021. Select a month to view Sandspit sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:05||21:41|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:30||21:12|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:56||20:38|
- Save up to 40% on selected ski hotels in 2021/2022
- Book skiing holidays in British Columbia, Alberta & more
- Resorts include Banff, Whistler, Jasper & Lake Louise
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is hot in British Columbia in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.