- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Port Hardy weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 136136 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1111°C sea temperature
Recommended for British Columbia
The September weather guide for Port Hardy, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Port Hardy in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Port Hardy in September, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Port Hardy in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Port Hardy in September - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Port Hardy in September?
The average sea temperature around Port Hardy in September is 11°C.
Does it rain in Port Hardy in September?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Port Hardy in September and the average monthly rainfall is 136mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Port Hardy sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Port Hardy in September 2021. Select a month to view Port Hardy sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:45||20:14|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:06||19:43|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:29||19:09|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.