- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Tabatinga weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 261261 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The May weather guide for Tabatinga, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tabatinga in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Tabatinga in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tabatinga in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tabatinga in May - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tabatinga in May?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Tabatinga in May and the average monthly rainfall is 261mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tabatinga sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tabatinga in May 2021. Select a month to view Tabatinga sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:38||18:36|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:39||18:34|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:41||18:34|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.