- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Tabatinga weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 304304 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The February weather guide for Tabatinga, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tabatinga in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Tabatinga in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tabatinga in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tabatinga in February - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tabatinga in February?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Tabatinga in February and the average monthly rainfall is 304mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tabatinga sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tabatinga in February 2022. Select a month to view Tabatinga sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:45||19:02|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:47||19:01|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:47||18:58|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.