- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Tabatinga weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 288288 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The December weather guide for Tabatinga, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tabatinga in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Tabatinga in December with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tabatinga in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tabatinga in December - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tabatinga in December?
There are usually 24 days with some rain in Tabatinga in December and the average monthly rainfall is 288mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tabatinga sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tabatinga in December 2021. Select a month to view Tabatinga sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:18||18:39|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:24||18:47|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:32||18:54|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.