- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Tabatinga weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 321321 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The April weather guide for Tabatinga, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tabatinga in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Tabatinga in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tabatinga in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tabatinga in April - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tabatinga in April?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Tabatinga in April and the average monthly rainfall is 321mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tabatinga sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tabatinga in April 2022. Select a month to view Tabatinga sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:42||18:45|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:39||18:40|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:38||18:36|
- Save up to 40% on stays with Pestana Hotels
- Exclusive offer to Pestana includes breakfast & spa
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.