- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel between 1st Jan 2021 & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Salvador weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 201201 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The July weather guide for Salvador, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salvador in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Salvador in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salvador in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salvador in July - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Salvador in July?
The average sea temperature around Salvador in July is 26°C.
Does it rain in Salvador in July?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Salvador in July and the average monthly rainfall is 201mm.
Salvador sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salvador in July 2021. Select a month to view Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:57||17:19|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:57||17:23|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:54||17:27|
- Save up to 50% on stays at Iberostar Hotels & Resorts
- Book hotels with Extra Care Insurance in Europe & Africa
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.