- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Porto Seguro weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 138138 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The September weather guide for Porto Seguro, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto Seguro in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Porto Seguro in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Seguro in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Seguro in September - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Porto Seguro in September?
The average sea temperature around Porto Seguro in September is 25°C.
Does it rain in Porto Seguro in September?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Porto Seguro in September and the average monthly rainfall is 138mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Porto Seguro sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Porto Seguro in September 2021. Select a month to view Porto Seguro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:42||17:30|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:31||17:32|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:19||17:33|
- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.