- Join Pestana Guest Club (PGC) loyalty programme for free
- Save 10% on hotel bookings with Pestana
- Plus earn points on your stays + exclusive offers
Porto Seguro weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 187187 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The April weather guide for Porto Seguro, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto Seguro in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Porto Seguro in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Seguro in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Seguro in April - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Porto Seguro in April?
The average sea temperature around Porto Seguro in April is 27°C.
Does it rain in Porto Seguro in April?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Porto Seguro in April and the average monthly rainfall is 187mm.
Porto Seguro sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Porto Seguro in April 2021. Select a month to view Porto Seguro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:42||17:38|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:45||17:28|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:48||17:19|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.