- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Porto Alegre weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The November weather guide for Porto Alegre, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto Alegre in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Porto Alegre in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Alegre in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Alegre in November - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto Alegre in November?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Porto Alegre in November and the average monthly rainfall is 102mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Porto Alegre sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Porto Alegre in November 2021. Select a month to view Porto Alegre sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:30||18:47|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:20||18:59|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:16||19:11|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.