- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Brazil
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Porto Alegre weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 105105 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The March weather guide for Porto Alegre, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto Alegre in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Porto Alegre in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Alegre in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Alegre in March - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto Alegre in March?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Porto Alegre in March and the average monthly rainfall is 105mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Porto Alegre sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Porto Alegre in March 2022. Select a month to view Porto Alegre sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:16||18:58|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:26||18:41|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:35||18:22|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.