- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Brazil
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Porto Alegre weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 134134 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The June weather guide for Porto Alegre, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto Alegre in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Porto Alegre in June, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Alegre in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Alegre in June - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto Alegre in June?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Porto Alegre in June and the average monthly rainfall is 134mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Porto Alegre sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Porto Alegre in June 2021. Select a month to view Porto Alegre sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||07:13||17:33|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||07:19||17:32|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:21||17:36|
- Save up to 15% on winter sun holidays in 2021/2022
- Book early for holidays to the Caribbean & Indian Ocean
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.