- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Porto Alegre weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 125125 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The July weather guide for Porto Alegre, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto Alegre in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Porto Alegre in July, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Alegre in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Alegre in July - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto Alegre in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Porto Alegre in July and the average monthly rainfall is 125mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Porto Alegre sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Porto Alegre in July 2022. Select a month to view Porto Alegre sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||07:21||17:36|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||07:19||17:43|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||07:11||17:52|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.