- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Porto Alegre weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 138138 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The August weather guide for Porto Alegre, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto Alegre in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Porto Alegre in August, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Alegre in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Alegre in August - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto Alegre in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Porto Alegre in August and the average monthly rainfall is 138mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Porto Alegre sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Porto Alegre in August 2021. Select a month to view Porto Alegre sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:10||17:53|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:57||18:01|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:41||18:09|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.