- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Porto Alegre weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The April weather guide for Porto Alegre, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto Alegre in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Porto Alegre in April with no heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Alegre in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Alegre in April - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto Alegre in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Porto Alegre in April and the average monthly rainfall is 92mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Porto Alegre sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Porto Alegre in April 2022. Select a month to view Porto Alegre sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:36||18:21|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:44||18:05|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:53||17:50|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.