- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Ponta Negra weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The September weather guide for Ponta Negra, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ponta Negra in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Ponta Negra in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ponta Negra in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ponta Negra in September - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ponta Negra in September?
The average sea temperature around Ponta Negra in September is 26°C.
Does it rain in Ponta Negra in September?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Ponta Negra in September and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ponta Negra sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ponta Negra in September 2022. Select a month to view Ponta Negra sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||05:21||17:21|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||05:14||17:18|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||05:06||17:15|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.