- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Ponta Negra weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 212212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The April weather guide for Ponta Negra, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ponta Negra in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Ponta Negra in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ponta Negra in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ponta Negra in April - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ponta Negra in April?
The average sea temperature around Ponta Negra in April is 28°C.
Does it rain in Ponta Negra in April?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Ponta Negra in April and the average monthly rainfall is 212mm.
Ponta Negra sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ponta Negra in April 2021. Select a month to view Ponta Negra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:23||17:26|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:21||17:20|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:21||17:15|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.