- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Paraty weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 148148 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Paraty, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Paraty in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Paraty in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paraty in October?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paraty in October - that's 32% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paraty in October?
The average sea temperature around Paraty in October is 22°C.
Does it rain in Paraty in October?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Paraty in October and the average monthly rainfall is 148mm.
Paraty sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paraty in October 2020. Select a month to view Paraty sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:39||17:58|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:25||18:04|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:14||18:12|
- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.