- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Paraty weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 225225 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The March weather guide for Paraty, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paraty in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Paraty in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paraty in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paraty in March - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paraty in March?
The average sea temperature around Paraty in March is 27°C.
Does it rain in Paraty in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Paraty in March and the average monthly rainfall is 225mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Paraty sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Paraty in March 2022. Select a month to view Paraty sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||05:55||18:27|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:01||18:14|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:07||17:59|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.