- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Brazil
- Book cheap hotels in Belem, Maceio & Rio Branco
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Paraty weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The June weather guide for Paraty, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paraty in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Paraty in June, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paraty in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paraty in June - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paraty in June?
The average sea temperature around Paraty in June is 23°C.
Does it rain in Paraty in June?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Paraty in June and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Paraty sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Paraty in June 2022. Select a month to view Paraty sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:33||17:21|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:38||17:21|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:41||17:24|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.