- Save up to 40% on stays with Pestana Hotels
- Exclusive offer to Pestana includes breakfast & spa
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Paraty weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The August weather guide for Paraty, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paraty in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Paraty in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paraty in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paraty in August - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paraty in August?
The average sea temperature around Paraty in August is 21°C.
Does it rain in Paraty in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Paraty in August and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Paraty sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Paraty in August 2021. Select a month to view Paraty sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:33||17:37|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:23||17:43|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:10||17:48|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.