- Save £50 when you spend at least £399
- Book flexible flights, hotels & flight+hotel (holiday) bookings
- Plan for travel the UK, Europe & around the world
Paraty weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 148148 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The April weather guide for Paraty, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paraty in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Paraty in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paraty in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paraty in April - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paraty in April?
The average sea temperature around Paraty in April is 26°C.
Does it rain in Paraty in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Paraty in April and the average monthly rainfall is 148mm.
Paraty sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paraty in April 2021. Select a month to view Paraty sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:07||17:58|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:12||17:45|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:19||17:33|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.