- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Natal weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 192192 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The March weather guide for Natal, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Natal in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Natal in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Natal in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Natal in March - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Natal in March?
The average sea temperature around Natal in March is 28°C.
Does it rain in Natal in March?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Natal in March and the average monthly rainfall is 192mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Natal sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Natal in March 2022. Select a month to view Natal sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||05:27||17:39|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:25||17:33|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:23||17:26|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.