- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Natal weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 192192 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The March weather guide for Natal, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Natal in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Natal in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Natal in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Natal in March - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Natal in March?
The average sea temperature around Natal in March is 28°C.
Does it rain in Natal in March?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Natal in March and the average monthly rainfall is 192mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Natal sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Natal in March 2021. Select a month to view Natal sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||05:27||17:39|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||05:25||17:33|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||05:23||17:26|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Where is hot in Brazil in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.