- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Natal weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 226226 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Natal, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Natal in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Natal in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Natal in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Natal in June - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Natal in June?
The average sea temperature around Natal in June is 27°C.
Does it rain in Natal in June?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Natal in June and the average monthly rainfall is 226mm.
Natal sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Natal in June 2021. Select a month to view Natal sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:25||17:13|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:28||17:15|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:31||17:18|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.