- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Natal weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 207207 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The July weather guide for Natal, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Natal in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Natal in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Natal in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Natal in July - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Natal in July?
The average sea temperature around Natal in July is 26°C.
Does it rain in Natal in July?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Natal in July and the average monthly rainfall is 207mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Natal sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Natal in July 2021. Select a month to view Natal sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:31||17:19|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:32||17:22|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:31||17:23|
- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.