- Save on hotels in Portugal, Europe, Africa & Americas
- Early booking discounts & meals included
- Hotels located in Porto, Lisbon, Madrid & Amsterdam
Natal weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 207207 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The July weather guide for Natal, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Natal in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Natal in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Natal in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Natal in July - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Natal in July?
The average sea temperature around Natal in July is 26°C.
Does it rain in Natal in July?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Natal in July and the average monthly rainfall is 207mm.
Natal sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Natal in July 2021. Select a month to view Natal sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:31||17:19|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:32||17:22|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:31||17:23|
- Save up to 15% on hotel stays in summer 2020
- Free cancellation, kids stay for free + exclusive gift
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.