- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Natal weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The January weather guide for Natal, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Natal in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Natal in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Natal in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Natal in January - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Natal in January?
The average sea temperature around Natal in January is 28°C.
Does it rain in Natal in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Natal in January and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Natal sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Natal in January 2021. Select a month to view Natal sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||05:11||17:38|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||05:18||17:43|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||05:23||17:45|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.