- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Natal weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The August weather guide for Natal, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Natal in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Natal in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Natal in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Natal in August - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Natal in August?
The average sea temperature around Natal in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in Natal in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Natal in August and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Natal sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Natal in August 2021. Select a month to view Natal sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:31||17:23|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:27||17:23|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:21||17:21|
- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.