- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Natal weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 226226 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Natal, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Natal in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Natal in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Natal in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Natal in April - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Natal in April?
The average sea temperature around Natal in April is 28°C.
Does it rain in Natal in April?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Natal in April and the average monthly rainfall is 226mm.
Natal sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Natal in April 2021. Select a month to view Natal sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:23||17:26|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:21||17:20|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:21||17:15|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.