- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Maceio weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 149149 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Maceio, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Maceio in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Maceio in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maceio in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maceio in September - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Maceio in September?
The average sea temperature around Maceio in September is 26°C.
Does it rain in Maceio in September?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Maceio in September and the average monthly rainfall is 149mm.
Maceio sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maceio in September 2020. Select a month to view Maceio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:25||17:21|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:17||17:19|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:07||17:18|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.