- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Maceio weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2727 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 318318 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The June weather guide for Maceio, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maceio in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Maceio in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maceio in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maceio in June - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Maceio in June?
The average sea temperature around Maceio in June is 27°C.
Does it rain in Maceio in June?
There are usually 27 days with some rain in Maceio in June and the average monthly rainfall is 318mm.
Maceio sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maceio in June 2021. Select a month to view Maceio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:33||17:09|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:37||17:10|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:40||17:14|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.